CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS!
Saturday Oct 19th we will need lots of people to come down and help get the club ready for winter. This means
- Flipping the boats and putting them away
- Cleaning up the clubhouse
- Taking the awning down, etc.
9:30am start to flip boats - however we will be working for a few hours on the house/ground works as well. So come down whenever you can!
Boat captains: if you intend to sail your boat after October 19th, please let firstname.lastname@example.org know by Friday October 18th.
It will be your responsibility to make sure the boat is put away properly after the last race of the season, and it must be kept out of the way of the keelboats, whose cradles will start to arrive October 24.
See you all there!
Come get your SPOOK on at Mooredale this Halloween!
Friday October 25th
Costume party! Pumpkins! Candy!
Come show off your costume and catch up with sailing friends.
Many hands make light work.... come down for our final work party of the year and get the club ready for winter.
Starting bright and early at 730am:
- Help take the docks out (this is BIG job and needs a lot of support)
- Final winterization of the awning
- Shut off water & organize pipes for the winter
- Clean out the fridge & freezer (unplug, clean and drain)
- Clean out lockers/change room (please take your things home for the winter, especially any food/drinks)
Thanks for all of your help! See you on Saturday!
8 Regatta Road, Toronto